Thursday, April 29, 2010

Are you getting your five a day

Most people do not get their recommended five fruits or vegetables a day. I created this form to see how many fruits and vegetables people were eating and which fruits and vegetables were their favorites
By doing this survey I learned that most people prefered broccoli, but almost everyone prefered a different type of fruit. Answers ranged from peaches, grapes, strawberries and apples. Also most people were only getting 2 servings of fruits or vegetables per day.
I actually really liked this assignment because it was really neat to know how to be able to create a site like this where you can pole people about a specific topic. I think I will use this in the future whether it's in the classroom or just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment