Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A week inside Kiwi Junior Classroom

The blog that I watched today was about a week inside the kiwi junior classroom. At first I thought the video was really creepy. I didn't like the cartoon lady talking at the beginning. After that the video got a little more interesting. The teacher talked about how they use technology in their classroom. I thought it was really cool because these kids are learning things at a young that I might never know. The things they are learning in class they can take with them and use the rest of their lives. The teacher showed how she uses technology in any subject which I appreciated. Being a physical education major my favorite part of the movie was when they went over fitness. I have wondered how I would apply this technology in a physical education environment so it was interesting to see how she used it.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found a connection here to your content area, PE.

    What did you think of their class "central wiki?"

    ReplyDelete